The name’s McNamara…Eric McNamara.
Score one for the good guys. Yes, you heard the buzz, and you heard right. Woonsocket Glass has recruited one of the industry’s elite Salesmen to join our stealth ranks. Ladies and gentlemen, we bring you…Eric McNamara.
Glass aficionados amongst you know Eric as the powerhouse sales rep previously with Cardinal Shower. With a career of over 20 years in sales, he has spent the last 7 years in the glass industry – dare we say changing the way we think of glass salesmen. With an unwavering commitment to integrity and a particular panache for telling the truth, when we met him we just knew…this guy belongs at Woonsocket Glass.
And we always get our guy.
10 things you don’t know about Eric McNamara
10. His father and grandfather were lifetime Union Glass Glazers…and when younger, he swore never to work with Glass!
9. He was born and raised in tropical East Cambridge, Massachusetts
8. He found a newborn wild mouse & raised it. He now has a loyal little pet who sits on his shoulder and comes when called. His name is ‘Squeaker McGeeker’ aka ‘Squeaks McGeeks’.
7. He used to sell everything from Real Estate to Micro-Processors to those “Help, I’ve Fallen and I Can’t Get Up” contraptions.
6. He LOVES fishing but despise eating fish.
5. He’s only used 2 different barbers to cut his hair in his 42 years of living.
4. He is a RABID New England Sports fans. Self proclaimed “cuckoo” for the Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins & Celtics (in no particular order).
3. He still chuckles when he says the word “Woonsocket” (don’t we all).
2. He LOVES cotton candy flavored anything.
1. His fiancee, Kate and their 2 daughters Addison and Ava think he’s the real James Bond.
When asked if he had a personal motto, Eric paused with suspense before declaring…”um, no. I should probably get one”. Well, Eric – we at Woonsocket came up with one that suits you to a tee.
“You bet your glASS I can!”
Welcome to the Woonsocket family, Eric McNamara. Buckle your seatbelt folks, it’s gonna get wild.